4D Benefit Barrel Race Bio

Picture
Emily Nelsen and Hailey Schatzberg are seniors at AAEC-PV High School in Phoenix, Arizona. Emily and Hailey, along with western saddle club, are hosting the 4D Benefit Barrel Race for their Senior Project to raise money for Horses Help Therapeutic Riding Center that services special needs children and adults. The 4D Benefit Barrel Race will be held at Western Saddle Club in Phoenix Arizona, on Friday December 3rd, 2010 at 5pm. There will be Vendors, Snack Bar, Raffle Items, Silent Auction, Barrel Race and tons of fun! Come out and join us for a good night of barrel racing to raise money for special needs children and adults. All proceeds from silent auction and raffle tickets go to Horses Help, and 30% of entry fees go to Horses Help as well. The other 70% of the Entry fees go to the barrel racers winnings.
                                              There was over $800 Added Money to the Pot!!
             WE RAISED JUST OVER $2800 FOR HORSES HELP THERAPEUTIC RIDING CENTER!! 
    
                                                                                          Event Held At: Western Saddle Club
                                                                                                                   12425 N. 7th St.
                                                                                                                    Phoenix, Arizona 85001
                                                                                          Event Held On: Friday December 3rd 2010
                                                                                          Event Hours: 5pm - Approx 11pm?
                                                                                          Event Consists of:  Barrel Race, Silent Auction, Raffle Items, Vendors, Food and Fun!

                                                            Check us out on Facebook... search 4D Benefit Barrel Race
Please Contact Emily Nelsen 602.472.0724/ ms.firecracker@live.com or Hailey 602.432.7001 for any questions, comments or concerns.